.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Little J

I just finished a much-needed reprieve from sessions. I think we all need to take a break every now and then from our everyday routines. I had an opportunity to help out a fellow photographer at her first newborn shoot last week. She and I went to high school together several years ago (let's not say how many!), and she and her husband now reside in Texas. Her husband is into studio photography, while she would like to try on-location, natural light photography. She has been in town visiting, so we got a chance to catch up, meet each other's daughters (only 2 months apart!), and I helped her out with this wee one.
Just wanted to share a few of my favorites. Tomorrow I'm traveling out of town for another newborn shoot, so I'll soon have another baby to share!

You absolutely must click on the images to see them best! :)







I love the one-eye look!and my absolute favorite!

No comments: