.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Little model

Sunday night I had the privilege to photograph this adorable little girl. I still can't believe she's only 4 1/2! She was posing like a model for a fashion mag! She was so easy to photograph, I went through two memory cards (which I never do) just from constantly snapping away. She had myself and her parents cracking up the entire night :)

This is a sneak peek for her mom...I included a few of my favorites but really, they are all my favorites! Christi, I really couldn't be happier with what we got! I can't wait to show you the rest!

(click on image to view best)



5 comments:

hutsoncl said...

Summer,
We love the pictures! I have been dying to see them. Mike & I have been laughing all week about Jilli's "posing" for you. Can't wait to see the rest!!!

hutsoncl said...

Oh I forgot to say...love the orange tongue. Gotta love tic-tacs!

Summer said...

Christi,
The orange tongue part is my favorite! So cute!
Glad you like 'em :) Many more to come!

katie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAR-LAY-LAY!!!

Love,
Aunt Katie

girlie girl said...

You've been busy!