.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Easy Peasy

I had the most laid back session a few nights back. This family was so easy to capture...the kids were the most behaved I've met yet, and the parents just went with the flow. Couldn't have been easier! I feel like I really was able to capture this family as they truly are, and got some great candids, which I love! Not to mention that Linda and I share the common bond of both being "heart mommas" and both have experienced the loss of a son.
Linda, it was so nice to finally meet you in person and hear a little of Scottie's story. I like to think that Henry and Scottie were watching us play in the park on Sunday and smiling as their moms talked about them. Here's a sneak peek from your session - I should have the rest done next week!
(click on each image to see it best)





3 comments:

hutsoncl said...

I love the close up of Paige! She's so adorable!


The pics of Paige & Brett are great! I wish I had Brett's complexion. I can't wait to see the rest of Kevin & Linda's proofs.

Summer said...

Christi- Glad you like them :) Yes, isn't Brett's complexion just perfect? No fair :)
Paige was hamming it up a little by the end of the session!
I'll be seeing you Sunday for yours!

loulou said...

Thanks Summer! I can't wait to see the rest!! We are all envious of Brett's complexion! The kids had a lot of fun with it and Brett sure talked your ear off didn't he! :) Christi, I'll be looking for yours soon!!