.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

This one's for the girls!

Just a few side notes before I begin the "real" post for today....I am officially booked for the rest of 2007. ..wow! If you would like to be added to a cancellation list, please contact me. Also, I will make exceptions for the Newborn Collection Session (see website for description). I understand that a newborn session is not something that can be scheduled in advance, so I will accept those sessions, on a case-by-case basis, as my schedule allows. Thanks everyone for making 2007 such a fun, busy year!

Also, happy belated birthday to my AWESOME hubby! Matt has been my biggest supporter and constant encourager in life. He truly is a gift from God!

Now, onto the real reason I am posting today. I want to share with you about a great little company called Oopsie Dazie. Cindy, the owner, creates custom, one-of-a-kind hair clips/pony holders that are truly drool-worthy. I originally went to see Cindy to purchase a hair clip to match Charlotte's birthday dress. A few minutes later, I walked out with 4 clips, and 1 more ordered! I couldn't believe the variety of clips she carried. How would I describe the clips....? Trendy, girly, fun, unique. Every clip is handmade by Cindy, who has a great eye for design. Not only does she have gobs of clips already made up for you to choose from, but she also has spools of ribbon and attachments so you can have her create one exactly to your liking! The great thing about these adorable clips is the tiny strip of velcro on the inside...no slipping out here! Best of all though, they are the perfect accessory, and they certainly get noticed! Charlotte's only had hers for a week now, and she's already gotten several compliments.
Also, Cindy is super nice to boot! I went to pick up a clip that I had ordered, and she gave me a free clip as a birthday present for Charlotte. It was one I had been admiring the last time I had been in, and Cindy had remembered. You don't see that kind of customer service everday!
Ok, enough of my plug for Oopsie Dazie....and onto some pictures of the clips! Oh, and if you have a daughter, you just have to visit the site: http://www.oopsiedazie.com/






and of course, you-know-who is the perfect model for the clips :)

2 comments:

katie said...

Summer,
These clips are so cute! My sister in law has just started making some almost exactly like these! How much do they cost?
kt

Summer said...

Kt,
I belive prices are on the website, but they are $2 per clip.
They are so adorable!