.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Monday, July 9, 2007

Up a creek

...or a lake. Long story, but let's just say that Saturday night's session had a little "adventure" that we could have done without! Thank goodness for easy going clients like Trish. She laughed it off better than I'm sure I would of! It was a little hot, but really turned out to be a pretty nice night. Trish's 3 little ones amazed me with how great they got along...I don't think I heard one "Stop it!" or "Leave me alone!" that's typical of siblings. So awesome to see such a tight-knit family.

Trish - It was great meeting you and your familiy! Here's a sneak peek into your proofs! Enjoy!


p.s. How was the ride home? :)

{click on image to view best}



No comments: