.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Babies, Babies, Babies!

There seems to be a lot of newborns lately! I have a few more in the next month, so my blog will be filled with lots of sweet little ones! This little girl, at 5 weeks, was a little older than the typical newborn shoot, but she was still just as tiny! The hour and a half drive was worth it- to get my hands on a tiny little baby girl again :) Baby "A" decided she didn't want to sleep much for me, but it didn't keep me from getting some precious shots. Here are just a few to tide mom over until I finish proofing. "A" is just too cute!

{click on each image to see it best} :)



You really have to click on this one to see it best....what a gorgeous momma and baby girl!







1 comment:

girlie girl said...

So sweet...and so much hair!!! Reminds me of "O".