.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

What a big girl!



My little girl is growing up so fast! Today she stood up holding onto the couch for the first time! I am so happy that Matt came home early from work and was able to see it. She was so cute-each time she would do it, she would laugh and smile. She knew she was doing something new. Of course we didn't fail to make a HUGE deal out of it, hah! She hasn't shown any interest in crawling-it looks she's just going to go right to "cruising"! Guess I'd better baby-proof the house now...I just can't believe it! She's 7 months now and time is flying by. Pass the kleenex, please!

3 comments:

amy said...

Hey Summer! Found your blog through Donette's blog. Oh, your pictures of little Charlotte are so cute!! I look at those pictures with such fondness because my little babies are in that "I can do everything by myself" stage. I miss being needed!!
Anyway, what a great idea about taking a picture of your kids each day of the year-I'm going to try that one!! AMY

Donette said...

Alli just turned 8 months and is crawling, but not standing yet! What an advanced child you have! :)
Keep posting the pictures, I love looking at them and wishing I was better at photography!

Summer said...

amy- glad you found me :) the 365 challenge has been great. i know i'll be so glad i have all these pictures someday.

donette- at least alli is crawling! charlotte hasn't even tried yet :(