.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Monday, February 12, 2007

simple pleasures


So today I am thrilled to annouce that I will be joining several other stay at home moms in my venture to Walmart. Except I will be baby-free! My mother-in-law is coming over so I can go to Wallyworld without a baby, carseat, and diaper bag. Yippee! It's sad how the little things in life excite me so. I told you this blog wouldn't be that interesting!
Here's a photo of Charlotte to brighten your day :)

3 comments:

girlie girl said...

I'm doing my "happy dance"!!! I'm so excited - we can be blogging buddies (kind-of like bosom buddies, but we're not men dressing like women). Thanks for joining me!

Cal

RHero said...

Yeah, I hear ya! Wal-Mart is a dangerous place for a kid anyway, so watch out! And stay away from that scary popcorn they sell there, word has it it comes with some special sauce?? Truthfully I can't believe Matt Knobloch had anything to do with a baby that pretty, can you people! Yada, yada, yada...Like Led Zepplin said "Ramble on."

Summer said...

Ad, is that you? LOL at your comment!