.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

A little sunshine


Charlotte was in an especially good mood today. Not that it's ususual for her; she's rarely fussy and is in general a very excitable, happy baby. Today though she was full of extra giggles. I always like to think that God knows just when we need an extra "boost". I think He sends it in all forms, and today it was in the form of my daughter. Her sweet laughter instantly lifts my spirits, and today it was plentiful. I found that even I was laughing more. Her smiles are quite infectious! :) Sometimes the little things that God does for us are the things we should be praising Him for all along... So here's a little smile for you as well.... a little sunshine to brighten your gloomy Monday!

No comments: