.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

.small is in.

*keep reading for an incredible newborn offer...probably the biggest special I'll run all year for newborns!*

First things first, though! I am SOOOOO stinkin excited to announce these newest products and display ideas!
Here's the scoop: Small prints are in. But what do you do with all those wallets, 5x7s and 8x10s? Think modern, clean lines...a large white matt and simple black frame. It's classic, and works in any space. The best part is that the print is digitally matted for you (by yours truly of course), so no custom matting needed. Just drop it in a frame and you're all set :) (Contact me for pricing info)

See what I've whipped up for you...{click on each image to see it best}



This one is definiltey my favorite. Wallet sized prints housed in simple 8x10 frames, with a digital white matt. Something very different and certainly eye catching. I've already found the perfect spot for this display in my house! Plus, anthropologie makes gorgeous hardware to hang them from. I heart anthropologie :)



This is perfect for those of you that don't want a larger-than-life sized portrait of yourself in your living room (like I have, lol) You can still use up that big blank wall without having an enormous image of your child peering over you while you watch tv. I also love the idea of making this a canvas wrap!



It's hip to be square. Square is very "in" right now, and this arrangement is perfect for combining images of siblings into a simple, modern arrangement that is sure to get noticed.


and last but not least...

Eight 8x8 frames filled with mini portraits of your little one. I love the idea of this for a nursery, but it would also be perfect for any kid's room. Mix & match your child's name or intials with black and white images for a cohesive grouping.
Colors and letters are completely customizable, so why not match them to your child's bedding/room decor?

Now for the kicker: The first person to book (set a date and pay deposit) a Newborn Collection for March will receive a complimentary Creative Baby arrangement! {valued at $200} I know - it's crazy, but I am so excited to make one of these arrangements for someone, and I already have a ridiculous amount of pictures on my walls as it is...so....lucky you!
Just send me an email if in March you will have a newborn under the age of 2 weeks and once I receive your deposit, the deal is all yours!

The fine print:
Limit to one new client. Session must take place in March, and baby must be under 2 weeks of age at time of session. Frames not included.