.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

.a few things.


I've updated my pricing structure for 2008, and well as spiffed up my Collections, so please review that information on my site before booking your next session.

I've already booked several session for this Spring! If you have been waiting to book a session until the last minute, don't wait! I should be closing the books on March & April by the end of February.

If you are expecting a baby and want to book either The Newborn or The Beginning (maternity + newborn) Collection, please contact me asap. It's never too early to get those sessions on the books. I will be releasing a very exciting new addition to The Beginning Collection within the week,so stay posted! I'm super excited about this, and I think you will flip over it :)

My website will be undergoing a few changes in the coming months, as well as some awesome new product offerings. I will post here once that information has been released, so check back often :)

I think that's it! Have a great Sunday everyone!

-S

1 comment:

girlie girl said...

I'm addicted too! I wasted all of yesterday looking for gifts! Great stuff though!