.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Winner announced

for the testimonial contest! Katie Schott wins a 5x10 storyboard from her session, as well as a set of wallets just for participating! Thank you to everyone who submitted a testimonial...your free wallets are waiting for you :)


Here's Katie's winning testimonial. Either she really likes me or she REALLY wanted that storyboard! Just kidding, Katie! You rock, did you know that?


"Summer is amazing. From the moment she walked into my home, I felt instantly comfortable. She made us feel at ease and really created such a fun and creative atmosphere for our session. And I think that is one of the reasons our pictures turned out so great. We were able to be ourselves, and her ability to capture moments with her camera is something you just don't find every day. We had so much fun during our session, I didn't want it to end! The pictures from our session are truly moments in time that we will cherish forever. The whole experience has exceeded my expectations."


...and because I just have to put a fun picture to go with this post, here's one from C at the park last night:



My baby is turning into a little GIRL!

{processed using Michelle Black's RAW presets}

No comments: