.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I have a crush...

on an almost-3 year old. Normally when I hear that my client is between the age of 2 and 3, there's a good possibility they will do one of two things: 1) they will run from me crying OR 2) they will run from me screaming.

Well, "C" proved me wrong last weekend! From the very start he was charming me...showing me "Red" (his fire truck), telling me about "Mater" (parents of toddler boys you know exactly who I'm talking about), and just in general being super duper sweet! To top it off, his parents were so fun and laid back...just stepped back and let me and him do our thing. Here's a sneak peek for them...enjoy you two!


you know it's going to be a good session when your subject shows up looking like this:







i told you he was a charmer...look at that last one!







C's momma is pregnant with their 2nd baby, so i snapped a few of her perfectly round tummy :)




family of 4 :)




i couldn't decide which family shot was my favorite, so i posted both!

i have so many favorites from this session...it was so hard to only post a few! i'll post more once mom and dad see the proofs...promise!

~S

2 comments:

Amanda Prince Photography said...

What great family portraits! I had to lol at the vision of you 2 year old subjects running from you :)

Melanie Reyes said...

aww these are great! so natural and my my look at that wink ;)