.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Funks Grove Sessions

Funks Grove has been a popular request for sessions this fall. I had my first Fall Session out there last weekend, and it really is a gorgeous place. I had to get this sneak peek done because I have a feeling this momma has been hitting "refresh" all morning at work :)

C - this is a huge sneak peek for you! I tried to narrow down my favorites but it was so hard! I should have the rest to you shortly :)


First off, the newest member of the K family!



Big brother is strinkingly handsome!



Big sis was such a ham - it's the age :) I told her to get ALL her giggles out.....


so I could get this:


One last image....I think we wore him out!


More later this week....have a great Monday!

~S

No comments: