.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Another birthday!

Today was the 1st birthday party for Jack! (you'll remember him from a post a few weeks ago). His mommy & daddy asked me to take pictures of the event so they could relax and just enjoy...what a great idea! Since we are leaving tomorrow for a week (vacation-whee!!), I thought I would do a little sneak peek to hopefully satisy his parents for awhile until I get done proofing. So here you go guys! (and there's LOTS more to come!)






Oh...and of course I had to snap at least a few photos of my baby girl too, and since I haven't put her on here in WAY too long, I'll leave you with this....
"Mommy, when are you going to put the camera away and play with me?" Talk to you all when we get back from sunny Orlando!!
-S

No comments: