.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Goin' to the chapel...





Well, I had my first wedding last weekend! I was a second shooter for a wedding photographer (& friend) of mine. She was nice enough to take me under her wing and let me click away that day. I finally got around to editing some tonight, so I thought I'd post a few on here.

I must say that while it was a fun day, it showed me that weddings are definitely not my forte! I'm not used to having to ask people to pose, etc. Children are so great in that everything they do is cute, and having fun just comes naturally! While I think I'll leave the wedding side of the business to Whitney, I will continue to second shoot with her this summer. So you may see some wedding images on my blog from time to time over the course of the summer - but let me assure you that photographing children is still my absolute fave and focus!

If you've been wanting to book an outdoor session but haven't done so yet, I strongly encourage you to look at my calendar and pick a date. The summer is filling up fast (I only take 4 sessions per month). Also, I have business cards around town, so if you find one, bring it in for $15 off your print order!

I'll leave you with this happy couple....

2 comments:

hartgirlies said...

I don't know, girl. These pics are pretty good! You do have quite an eye and God-given talent.

girlie girl said...

Cute pics! Makes me want to get married all over again...to David, of course!!!!!