.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Callie's Sneak Peek

Earlier this week, I took pictures for my dear friend, Callie and her husband David. They have 2 adorable little boys...you may remember them from a post way back in March. I think the best part of this job is the repeat clients. I get to see firsthand how much the children have changed over the months. As I started proofing this latest shoot, I was amazed at how different both of these boys look, just after a few months. It's such a bittersweet feeling. You want them to grow up, but yet you don't. Before we know it, I'll be taking their senior pictures!
Callie - here's a sneak peek for you while I finish up proofing your session! Enjoy!



1 comment:

girlie girl said...

oooooooooooooooo, I'm so excited!
Do you think you can trim down my calves, thighs, butt, and double chin!?! Thanks so much! Can't wait to see the rest! Love ya!