.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Father's Day Special!

Only 24 days until Father's Day! I realized this today while talking to a friend. I had taken pictures of her boys the night before and she mentioned wanting to order some of them for her husband for Father's Day. That's when I realized that I had better get on the ball! So now I am scrambling to make up a storyboard for Matt for his "office" (aka cubical) and get it ordered in time.

So because I want to make sure everyone gets their Father's Day gift in time....here's your reminder! I've also decided to offer a special that will run just until the end of this month! Get your print order in by Thursday, May 30th - I'll make sure you have it by Father's Day to surprise the man in your life - AND I'll give you 10% off any collages or storyboards in your order! This applies to any and all past sessions. Just shoot me an email at summer@summerknoblochphotography.com or give me a call: 309.287.0579

No comments: