.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Monday, April 7, 2008

2 cutie pies and something new...

side note:{I apologize for not posting my new logo yet - I'm still waiting for a quick revision to be sent to me. Hopefully I'll get it tonight! I'm just as anxious as you are, believe me) :)

This past weekend I had my first outdoor session of the season! It was a gorgeous day, and I got to spend part of the morning photographing these 2 equally gorgeous sisters. Here's a peak for their momma...


recognize this cutie?



she was one of my models for peas n carrots!


who says photos sessions have to be boring? this was right after i got my turn at tickling her...sometimes you just gotta put the camera down and play :)




here's her sweet baby sister...



check out those lips! so gorgeous...




Before I forget -some exciting news...pretty soon I'll have a brand spankin' new blog! I'm having a custom blog created for me, as we speak! It will probably be a few weeks away before I can give you a peak, but I am SO excited! Lots of new things this year!

Stay tuned to the blog for an offer you won't be able to refuse...really! ;)

S

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Precious! Who could forget that little cutie! What Spunk and personality! Cant wait to see the new blog!