.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

decisions, decisions...and a winner!

Ok, so I've made up my mind and settled on a logo! I'm just waiting for a last minute revision to be done, and then I'll post it on here for all to see :)

First of all - remember when I said here that everyone who voted would get a gift certificate for a free 8x10? Well, there were 19 of you voting, but I only got a handful of addresses! I know some of you aren't from the area, but if you are wanting to claim your gift certificate, please email me your mailing address by this Wednesday. Thank you! :)

Now for the winner of the $50 gift certificate! I wrote everyone's names on a post it note, spread them out over the floor (face down of course, even thought Charlotte can't read yet) and had her pick one out. This is what was the post it note (kind of) looked like:





Yay!! Congrats Jill! Please send me an email so I can get your gift certificate to you :)

Hopefully next time I post it will be with my NEW logo!!

S

No comments: