.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Friday, March 21, 2008



I'm finishing up my 3 weeks break from sessions, and I have to say, I am so excited to get back in the saddle again! The break was much needed, and unavoidable...BUT I am so ready to get my creative juices flowing again! I've got so many great ideas for my sessions this spring. I have a maternity session early next week, so you'll be seeing some images from that soon - I can't wait! Then starts the Spring rush - as I call it - so the blog will be much busier from now on...lots of sneak peeks :)

In case you were wondering, the What to Wear Guide did NOT get emailed out on time -oops! I am hoping to get that out this weekend, so bare with me :)

We are headed to Chuck E Cheese tonight...what are your plans for the weekend?

No comments: