.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

News

I currently have ONE spot left for February! This spot will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. If you would like to reserve this spot, please contact me at: summer@summerknoblochphotography.com

As usual, newborn session are still accepted even after I am booked up for the month. Please contact me as soon as possible for your newborn session as I am accepting a limited number per month.

Regarding future bookings for child sessions:

In 2008, I will only be accepting 3-4 sessions per month. Because of this, expect me to be booking several months out. I will open up bookings for each month only 3 months prior. This avoids the "booking 6 months out" that I ran into this fall. So please take note of the month you are interested in and contact me in plenty of time to reserve your spot. I will annouce on my blog and site when each months bookings are open for reserving.

I get so many inquiries each week that it is impossible for me to follow up further after I have responded with my availability. If I do not hear back from you regarding booking, I will not remind you. Please watch my site and/or blog for my latest availability. I will try my best to keep everyone aware of spots that open up.

Thank you for an overwhelmingly positive first year and I am looking forward to an amazing 2008!

Lots more news to come for 2008...so keep watching :)





No comments: