.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring is coming!





It has been so beautiful here this week! Yesterday it reached a record-breaking high of 80 degrees! Charlotte & I spent most of the day outside or sitting in front of the window, enjoying the warm breeze and sunny skies. Spring weather is such a great pick-me-up. Nothing better than having the windows open all day! My dad came down for a visit, so I snapped some photos of him with Charlotte outside. She always gives him the best smiles! Tomorrow is back to temps in the 40s and rain. Blah. Oh well, we enjoyed this weather while it lasted! I can't wait until Spring is offically here!

1 comment:

girlie girl said...

These are darling pictures, and yes, the one of Char and your dad does make me want to cry ~ so sweet!