.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Thursday, March 8, 2007

The God of all comfort

I wish I had the time (& strength) to write all that I had intended to for this week's blog. But as Charlotte & I are both battling a terrible stomach virus, it is a treat for me to even check my email. So this will be short, but I am hoping to post more once we are all well.
This week marks the anniversay of the deaths of my son, Henry, and my sister & best friend, Heidi. So many emotions are swirling about in my head. I got an e-card from a friend yesterday, and the scripture verse it listed is one of my favorites. It has become dear to my heart in the last several years... so I want to share it with you.
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God." (2 Corinthians 1:3.4, NIV)

2 comments:

Lisa M. (Clark) Mengarelli said...

What a powerful verse! We love you and are praying DAILY for you!

hartgirlies said...

It is so hard being sick when your baby is too! I hope you feel better soon.
All your pictures are great! You have a real talent. I would love to have you take some pictures of my girls. Drop me a line!
Shelly Rimshas Hart