.availability.

  • i am completely booked through june. now accepting bookings for july. thank you!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Year in Review



and because I love newborns so much, I had to make one just for them :)



To my clients: Thank you - from the bottom of my heart - for entrusting your children and precious memories to me. You made my first year in business more fun than I could have possibly imagined! Your children each have a very special place in my heart. I can't wait to watch them grow through my lens :)

Much love,

Summer

3 comments:

girlie girl said...

Beautiful! I think my favorite (besides my own bathing beauty) is M with her colored tongue! Too cute!

Unknown said...

very creative!

fluffycat said...

I love the 16 block. LOVE the one w/ the girl w/ the black & white dress..